As the world’s population ages, healthcare systems everywhere face increasing challenges to meet the demands of patients in a cost-efficient way. New advancements in technology now enable healthcare professionals to deliver services to their patients remotely via telehealth. Telehealth is a new service model that is now gaining traction in the hearing and balance care arena as teleaudiology.
Are you considering telehealth or teleaudiology for your clinic? If you are interested in learning how teleaudiology can help you reach more patients then this webinar is for you. Watch this webinar and learn:
- What is telehealth, telemedicine and teleaudiology?
- Why is telehealth gaining popularity
- What are the different models are of telehealth
- How teleaudiology can help you to reach more patients
- Whether telehealth right for your organization, clinic or practice
- Important considerations you need to make to establish teleaudiology services
- Areas of regulation/laws in telehealth